If you’ve ever dreamed of investing in luxury properties on the Costa del Sol, we have the perfect property for you. Mojo Sharing presents to you a spectacular south-facing penthouse with panoramic views in Stupa Hills, Benalmádena. This exclusive residential complex is a gem nestled next to the iconic Buddhist temple and just a short 10-minute walk from the old and authentic Spanish village of Benalmádena Pueblo.
Imagine owning a luxurious Costa del Sol home without the burden of a hefty loan. With Mojo Sharing, you can secure a 12.5% share in a property while splitting the costs with seven like-minded co-owners. Enjoy exclusive access to the house for six weeks and three days each year. It’s a contemporary and sustainable approach to investing in Spanish real estate, all without relying on a stroke of luck!
Currently, a share is priced at 149,000 euros, but starting from November 1st 2023, it will increase to 169,000 euros. The best part? You can acquire your share with financing, requiring only a 20% upfront payment, while Mojo handles the remaining 80%.
A Combination of Luxury and Tranquility
Stupa Hills is the perfect combination of exclusive luxury and a relaxed, beautiful atmosphere. Here, modern and elegant design meets open views of the Mediterranean Sea in one of the most popular residential areas on the coast. If you’re looking to invest in a property that offers comfort, style, and breathtaking views, look no further!
An Oasis of Amenities
This complex not only offers you an exceptional property but also a range of top-notch amenities. Stupa Hills boasts 2 outdoor swimming pools where you can soak up the sun and take a refreshing dip. Additionally, it has a heated indoor pool so you can enjoy a swim at any time of the year.
For fitness and relaxation enthusiasts, the complex features a fully-equipped gym, a spa, and a sauna. Here, life is a perfect blend of well-being and convenience.
The Penthouse of Your Dreams
The property in question is a stunning penthouse that offers everything you could desire. With a built area of 208m2 and 43m2 of terraces, this two-story penthouse features a spacious open-concept living room and a modern kitchen. Furthermore, it offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all designed to the highest standards of quality and luxury.
The penthouse also includes two parking spaces and a storage room, providing you with the convenience you need in your daily life.
This property is not only a paradise in itself but also boasts an ideal location. It’s just 15 minutes from the airport, making your travels a breeze. Additionally, you’ll find a wide variety of shops and stores nearby for your daily needs.
But what truly sets this property apart are the panoramic views that stretch out towards the Mediterranean. You can relax in the jacuzzi while feeling the sea breeze and enjoying the most charming views.
Your Luxury Opportunity
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in luxury and comfort in Stupa Hills, Benalmádena! This penthouse on the Mediterranean coast can be your best investment. Be a part of Mojo Sharing and discover everything this property has to offer! With Mojo Sharing, your luxury lifestyle is within reach.
Contact Mojo today
Centro Idea, Ctra. de Mijas km. 3,6, 29651 Mijas, Málaga
(+34) 951 774 547